Are you wondering what is best home remedy for gout? Are you part of the millions who want to naturally cure gout but are wondering where to start?
You most likely have already seen a doctor about your arthritic condition? Though doctors might prescribe a ‘hefty’ pain medication, this is not a cure! Pain medications are meant to help you deal with the pain and will never fully treat or cure the gout problem you are dealing with. In fact, the only way to cure gout is to use simple, effective natural health tips that have been around since King David ruled. Seriously!
To Cure Gout is to Reverse the Risk-factors
Gout has been around for 3000 years and was even known as the ‘disease of kings’ because many kings would get the arthritis from their luxurious lifestyles. Being that gout is caused from being overweight and excessive alcohol consumption, it was no wonder most kings were stricken with gout. Though many treatments have been tried over the last 30 centuries, most treatments that WORK would be considered under the category of ‘natural health’.
And though gout is common today, you can cure gout by reversing the risk factors (alcohol and being overweight). Specifically, gout can naturally be cured by changing simple lifestyle habits.
Naturally Cure Gout vs. a Doctor’s Prescription
I am not completely opposed to prescription medications but in some cases prescriptions do more harm than good! Especially, when it comes to treating gout!
Imagine a man with a brain tumor who is always getting headaches. The man continues to take aspirin, prescribed by his doctor, to relieve the headache only to find out that his migraine returns. Though the doctor continues to prescribe aspirin; the pain reliever will NEVER cure the brain tumor. In fact, the brain tumor will only get worse if drastic measures are not taking.
Unfortunately, this is the same thing that happens when a doctor treats gout. Because doctors will typically prescribe one of three types of medicinal treatments; Traditional treatments include Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs); Corticosteroids; and Colchicines. Though all of these treatments will numb the pain, none of the treatments will cure the cause of gout, high uric acid levels. To discover a list of major side-effects of traditional treatments, please visit our Home Remedy for Gout website.
By choosing to take any of the following treatments, you can actually cause more harm to the affected joint and not even realize it. Though your brain might be telling you that ‘it doesn’t hurt’; your joint might be ‘screaming with pain’.
However, by naturally curing gout with simple lifestyle habit changes, you can decrease uric acid levels (cause of gout) and naturally cure gout permanently. The following is a list our natural health medical doctor recommends to our customers.
Natural Health Gout Tips
1. Avoid Animal Protein- Meat from animals typically contains a high number of purines which will cause your uric levels to shoot through the roof. In order to decrease the likelihood of an attack, avoid foods high in purines. Our Naturally Cure Gout website gives a list of foods to avoid and a list of foods you should eat!
2. Limit Alcohol- Alcohol has also shown to raise the uric acid levels in the body. You should never drink more than 2 alcoholic drinks per day. The key is to keep the uric acid levels down.
3. Drink half your body weight- You should be drinking half your body weight in ounces of water per day. That means if you weigh 200 lbs. you should be drinking 100 ounces of water per day. That equates to 12 glasses of water per day. Water is a natural flusher and essential for optimal health!
4. Exercise, obviously! – I recently read an article of over 1,000 benefits from exercise. And can you believe it, they forgot to list that exercise will eventually help you cure gout. By lowering your Body Mass Index (BMI) and maintaining a healthy body weight, you can naturally cure gout!
5. Vitamins! It has been documented that Vitamin C has been shown to help reduce uric acid levels in the body. Thus, resulting in less gout acute attacks. We also recommend finding a quality multi-vitamin for supplementing.
Treat It and Forget It!